July 17, 2006

Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer, family members, friends or acquaintances.

The information provided is only valid and accurate at the point of publishing. While every caution has been taken to provide my readers with most accurate information, what is written in this blog should not be taken as fact nor absolute. Please use your discretion before making any decisions based on the information in this blog. You will not be compensated in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information in this blog.

The content of this blog is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. As such, please be clear that anyone reading this blog should not hold me libel for its content.

Most of the images used in this blog belong to me, and I hold myself harmless from any harm caused by these images. On occasions when I do use images that are not mine, I will credit the original author/website/source, but it is does not necessarily imply that I have permission to use those images.

This blog is written in English and I shall not be held responsible for translation or interpretation of content in another language. I should also hold myself and my blog harmless from prosecution for bad grammar and punctuation. I shall not be liable for defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin.

Any view or opinion represented in the blog comments are personal and is accredited to the respective commentor/visitor to this blog. I shall not be held responsible, nor will be held liable, for them, nor the laws which they may break in my country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent. The writers will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment. The accuracy, completeness, veracity, honesty, exactitude, factuality and politeness of comments are not guaranteed.

While I very much welcome your comments, I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever.