July 17, 2006

My first foray into the world of blogging

I finally did it! My inaugural post in my inaugural blog. I've toyed with the idea of setting up a blog for some time now, inspired by other moms I know who kept great blogs about their children. I registered this some months back but never found the guts to publish a post. Wasn't confident I can do it as I'm not good in writing nor expressing myself.

Anyway, what prompted me to finally post something? Hmmm...Yiu Yiu is growing up so fast and she has learnt to do so many things over the last few months. So much so that if I don't start keeping these memories in writing, I'll soon forget most of them. And true enough, many things are now just a hazy memory to me...amidst the busy work schedule and juggling to be a good mum to Yiu Yiu.

This blog has a loooooonnnnggggg way to become something people would want to come back over and over but what the heck! I've got to start somewhere, don't I? So ladies and gentlemen....let me present to you, my first ever blog posting. I shall endeavour to try to capture as much as I can remember now and put them in writing before more of my grey cells give up on me....

2 comments:

mom2ashley said...

welcome to the blogsphere! it wont regret writing about yiu yiu's developments if you have poor memory like me! it's good to just read back on the old posts and reminisce the good old days when your kid was younger...

A Mom's Diary said...

Thanks for dropping by mom2ashley. I'm still new in this and didn't realise there were comments waiting for me to moderate...hehehe...love your blog