November 06, 2007

Shooting of an infomercial

When I was in Chiang Mai, I received a phone call from my neighbour who works in an advertising firm. She asked if I'd be open to having her production team to shoot an infomercial for Astro in my house for a slimming machine. I didn't mind and as I was away, she made an appointment with hubby for her producer to view our house the following day. The producer liked our house, and so a date for shooting was set.

The infomercial is for a slimming machine that supposedly shakes away fat and helps tone the body. The production crew, together with two models and a host, came to our house last week. Hubby took the afternoon off to be home for them, and so had the opportunity to be up close and personal with these so-called celebrities. He said it was quite fun watching the shooting. The infomercial is due to be aired on November 18 so I'm looking forward to see how it turns out. Hubby took some photos with his camera phone but the resolution was not that good. Anyway, here's some snippets of the shooting process.

Edited November 7 - My sister informed me that eventhough those shots posted earlier are behind the scene shots, I may not have the rights to post them, especially those featuring the host. To avoid any potential complications, I'll just keep this "benign" shot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come the owner is not featured? Aiseh! I can see your house very nicely renovated hor. Lovely!

A Mom's Diary said...

thanks hijackqueen. the owner not featured coz not pretty enough. akakakah