May 09, 2010

Bento post #146 – #153

Bentos for the last two weeks:

French toast cut out in shapes of heart and bear, with star fishball and apples with very imperfect star cut-out.


Mini sausage bun with fishballs and jackfruit.


Egg noodles tossed in dark and light soya sauce and oyster sauce, with pan-fried chicken drummet and pieces of rose apple.


Bread roll with ham, cucumber and carrot, and tulip rose apple.


Chicken nuggets with potato wedges and grapes, and some tomato ketchup in the strawberry tub.


Kaya sandwich with bear facial details (another idea from this mummy) but didn't turn out as nice coz I don't have cutters in the right shape so had to improvise. At the side are two heart-shaped cocktail sausage and grapes.


Red bean pau (the last one in my freezer) with star-shaped fishball and carrot, and grapes.


Attempted to make meat floss sushi but the rice didn’t hold too well so ended up mixing everything together and simply press them into bear shape. Added one fishball and some grapes.

2 comments:

BoeyJoey said...

Do you prepare a bento for Yiu Yiu every morning? I salute you... good mummy :-)

A Mom's Diary said...

Boey Joey - I try to, unless I overslept :-) But sometimes, she will ask me to pack only Koko Krunch/Honey Stars so I get to be lazy sometimes.