November 18, 2009

Long service award

When I was on maternity leave, I received an email from HR asking me to choose a gift from the e-catalogue for my long service award. I flipped through the e-catalogue to find a vast selection of women's jewelry, men's jewelry, watches, as well as home decoration items such as crystal vases. As I'm not a jewelry person, I chose an elegant watch with stainless steel case and black leather strap.

Though it's no Omega nor TAG Heuer, it's still nice to know that the company recognizes and appreciates its long-serving employees.

4 comments:

smallkucing said...

Yes, it does feel good to receive Long Service Award. Not as much as receiving the award but more of the recognition by the company of all the years that ones gave to the company

LittleLamb said...

Congrats on yr Long Service Award. How many years already?

2ma said...

how many years of service?

A Mom's Diary said...

smallkucing - ditto

LittleLamb/2ma - I've already assimilated as part of the office furniture so you can take a guess :-) Almost 1/3 of my life, and I'm not exactly a young ciku anymore. Haha..