December 16, 2010

Bento #181 – #185

Before the year is out and another school year reopens, I thought I had better post these up before the cycle begins again. But then, I’m not sure if I can still sustain the stamina…anyway, here are some of the bentos during the last few weeks of kindy.

Smiley onigiri with deboned pan fried chicken drummet and cubes of pear


Leftover fried noodles with fishballs, and pear


Chocolate mantou with meat balls, and a small section of corn on the cob, with one piece of pear


Chocolate Swiss roll snails, with a piece of pear


Red bean pau with heart cocktail sausages, a small section of corn on the cob, with one piece of pear

2 comments:

Small Kucing said...

wahh the bento so nice and appetising

Alice Law said...

I like the ideas that you poke the meatballs with a food pick, simply adorable!>v<