February 20, 2008

My home office, if ever

Now that I've found a small business loan which I can easily apply for my home business, it's time to think about creating a home office. The best part of the house to set up a home office is the area on the first floor next to our master bedroom. Even though the place is currently set up as a study area with a table, cupboards and bookshelves, I'll need to re-arrange the area and get some proper office furniture. Most important of all is to have good office desks, since I'll be spending a lot of time at the desks. I like this desk by Price Point for its simple, clean design and above all, reasonable pricing.

But instead of brown, I'll get one in white to match the current colour scheme of the study area. Price Point desks are superior to most office desks in the market as they have a thicker top, double upstand legs and best of all, they come with an 8-year guarantee, one of the best for this type of desks. And of course, I'll also need to shop for matching office storgae facilities. There'll be a lot more files to be kept, so office storage is imperative to keep my small home office neat and tidy.

1 comment:

KittyCat said...

You're setting up a home business already? Good for you!