September 28, 2008

Eating spicy food

Hubby and I love spicy food and Yiu Yiu is slowly showing signs of accepting spicy food as well. Some time ago, we had curry chicken (which was not very spicy) for dinner and she practically spooned the gravy into her mouth. I didn’t have a camera with me then and couldn’t capture her enjoying the curry. This was one of the rare moments as she would normally not eat any food if we told her it was spicy.

Yesterday we went to the Ramadhan bazaar near our house and I bought some curry puffs. As I was eating, she wanted a bite, though I warned her it was spicy. She liked it, took the half-eaten piece from me and finished it.

Enjoying the curry puff

Mummy, quick! Blow my tongue! It's burning

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, she's so cute in the last picture! No harm eating spicy food though, just have to be moderate and drink more water :D

Anonymous said...

That is very brave of her! Even my 8 y.o dotter refuse to take anything spicy. Sometimes i put a bit too much pepper also she start jumping liao. Must be the gene.

michelle@mybabybay said...

My son love spicy food too and his favorite is curry puff.

A Mom's Diary said...

HN - thanks for dropping by. You've got a really nice blog. Will drop by more often.

Hijackqueen - she's very 'wai sek' so can wallop anything that she fancies. I hope she'll like spicy food, then when we eat out, we can order spicy food too...hahaha, my hidden agenda.

Mybabybay - that's great, what about Emily?