November 08, 2011

Kennedy’s Grill @ Kota Damansara


The restaurant wasn’t that busy when we arrived, and we placed our orders relatively quickly.  While waiting for our foods to arrive, the lady boss gave the kids some colouring papers and crayons to keep them occupied.


Our food came soon after.  Soup of the day was pumpkin soup, and it tasted really good – thick and creamy, but not too rich.  I had the Surf & Turf, which consists of grilled sirloin and king prawn cooked in BBQ sauce, served with a side of buttered vegetables, fries and corn on the cob.  The steak was done medium well, and it was juicy and tender.  It came with a small tub of sauce, which should be the BBQ sauce the meat was cooked in, though it didn’t taste that BBQish to me, and I thought there was a hint of berries.

Other foods we ordered include Sizzling Black Pepper Chicken Chop, Hawaiian Mix, Beef Steak and Seafood Carbonara and Spaghetti Bolognese for the kids.  I had a taste of the Spaghetti Bolognese, which was alright but nothing extraordinary.  The Seafood Carbonara was a better deal – it came with lots of seafood, and the cream sauce isn’t too heavy or cheesy so one doesn’t get too jelak (cloyed).


From top: Pumpkin Soup, Seafood Carbonara and Spaghetti Bolognese 

Clockwise from top left: Sizzling Black Pepper Chicken, Surf & Turf, Beef Steak and Hawaiian Mix 

I love the décor as well, where the walls are adorned with everything Americana.  I’ll make a second visit soon, with the Groupon voucher J



3 comments:

chinnee (chinneeq@gmail.com) said...

those food really looks good!

I like western food unfortunately hubby does not. So we hardly eat those out there...

Kit said...

Sigh...got to watch my cholesterol levels now :(

Anyway, this groupon thing sounds really fun! Got to try it out when we're back.

A Mom's Diary said...

Chinnee - what a pity! My hubby doesn't like Indian food and cakes/pastries so I will go on my own or with friends when I want to have these :-)

Kit - your cholesterol is above normal? Hey, you sound like you coming back for good, are you?