February 20, 2009

Just for laughs

Incident 1
This was related to me by my sister. Her MIL came to KL one day and brought some young coconuts from her home. BIL opened up the coconut to get to the refreshing water within. When sis offered the coconut to Yihao:
Sis: Here Yihao, have some coconut water
Yihao: No, no, no
Sis: It’s very nice, you try and see
Yihao: Coconuts are for monkeys, I’m not a monkey

Incident 2
Yiu Yiu didn’t eat the burger I prepared for her bento last Thursday. Here's our conversation:
Mummy: You ah, waste my energy only. Always never eat the food I prepare.
Yiu Yiu: Then I buy you a bicycle lor.
Mummy (scratching head, don’t know what bicycle has got to do with uneaten bento): Why buy bicycle for mummy?
Yiu Yiu: You waste so much energy, where got enough energy to walk wor?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Kids! They are so creative right? :P

Btw, there is a tag waiting for you at http://www.ramblingmoo.com/2009/02/23/6-and-6-photo-meme/

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

So funny, kids' talk are always so funny :) Do visit my blog and leave me a comment when you are free :)

LittleLamb said...

ahahahhahahah so cute..

cre8tone said...

Hahahhahahaah!~ really makes my day!~ Kiddos reply.... really funny enough!~

A Mom's Diary said...

Angeleyes - thanks for the tag, will get to it soon.

Mamabliss - that's an awesome clutch bag.

Libby/Little Lamb/Little Prince's Mummy - kids say the darndest thing, don't they?

jazzmint said...

hahaha...we can never get enough of their innocent conversation can we :)