September 13, 2007

Another wet weekend

Last weekend was again spent in some water – this time, in the pool in elder sis's apartment. Mum and Yihao came to stay with me since last Thursday as younger sis traveled to Hong Kong on a company trip. Since elder sis's apartment is just a stone's throw away from my house, we took the kids to the pool in the late afternoon. All four of us went into the kiddie pool. While Yihao was happily enjoying himself walking around and playing in the shallow water, for some reasons, Yiu Yiu held on to me for a good 15 – 20 minutes despite having her floaters on. She refused to be left on her own, despite my numerous attempts to convince her that she'll be safe by pulling her feet down to touch the bottom of the pool, just so she'd know that the water would only reach her shoulder level. Eventually she felt safe enough to let go but still wanted me to be by her side. By the time she started to enjoy herself, it started to drizzle so we had to quickly get them out from the pool.

Clockwise from top left: Oh, I really can stand, I can even walk, with Yihao and Yiyi, how do I shoot

2 comments:

chanelwong said...

next time when you are in your sis's apt, give me a buzz..if i am at home, will drop by n say hi....

Anonymous said...

I just now compiled a list of 10 only for moms social networking websites and I am sure you will love it. Please have a look at it and do digg it. http://www.nofullstop.com/2007/09/17/10-everpink-only-for-moms-social-networking-websites/