September 01, 2007

Shopping online for furniture

I love shopping for furnitures. When we were preparing to move into our house early this year, hubby and I, with Yiu Yiu in tow, spent almost all weekends browsing around at furniture malls and galleries. We didn't mind the hassle and traveling as we could get ideas on how to place the furniture in our home too.

Now that we've almost of the biggie in place, we needn't spend all our weekend hunting furniture. I can now do it in a more leisurely pace by visiting online furniture galleries such as Furniture From Home. The site is well organized and I can choose to browse furniture by style, colour or rooms such as bedroom furniture or living room furniture. I particularly like this two toned white corner desk in the home office furniture section. It comes with a partner desk for computer and matches the predominant colour scheme of my house, which is white.



No comments: