August 06, 2007

The worst is over, almost

I survived the madness of the past two weeks. I returned from Singapore on two Wednesdays ago, only to leave again on Friday for my launch road shows. The road shows were a success, and at least made all the late nights seemed worthwhile. We had an internal launch last Tuesday, followed by the sales force launch training over three days last week. And now, I can truly heave a huge sigh of relief, as the worst is over. Hopefully the pace will slow down a little, though I know it won't return to the usual pace at least until six months post launch. But hopefully, things won’t be as bad as it had been in the past few months and I'd get to spend more time with my little one.

I'm gonna take a short break from work beginning Wednesday this week, for the long awaited trip to Siem Reap, which we got free tickets during the Air Asia free flights promotion earlier this year. I have mixed feelings about this trip…will write more about this in another post.

And by the way, we didn’t manage to celebrate hubby's birthday upon my return from Singapore. The plan was to celebrate on Thursday, a day after I returned but I ended up working till 11.30pm in the office that night. And I didn't have time to find something suitable for him at Changi Airport, so no gift and no nice dinner this year.

1 comment:

jazzmint said...

wah u really travelling alot